Style Options

Close X
Parents who wish to withdraw their ward from the school must notify the Principal of their intention, at least one month prior to the withdrawal pf the Pupil in writing e.g. if the child wants to apply for the leave in the month of April, a month notice is required to give on 1st of march. No security will be released during the mid session withdrawal at any circumstances.